Adopt a Pet
Choose the BreedChoose the dog breed you want to adopt on the basis of behaviour, age, sex, etc.
Fill the FormFill the form: Fill the form and Send us your requirements. Little information about you will help.
Love your PetLove your pet: After receving your request our team will contact you and drop you pet at your door step.
OverviewThe Australian Terrier, called an 'Aussie' by his admirers (although he's not to be confused with an Australian Shepherd), is a small terrier with upright ears and a rough, shaggy coat. He is the littlest of the working terriers, but don't let his size fool you.
HistoryThe Australian Terrier is believed to be descended from a dog known as the Rough-Coated Terrier, a relative of the old Scotch dog of Great Britain. Breed researchers have some consensus of opinion that this Terrier was crossed with other British Terriers who were brought to Australia,
pet expert & pet vets
After acquiring her B.V.Sc & A.H. degree, she went to the USA, where she completed externships in Neurology. She specialises in small animal internal medicine and has practiced with various NGOs in India. She has a special interest in exotic pets.
My association continues till today in small animal practice. My special love for equines is satisfied via my attachment to Delhi Race Course/ club. Born to a veterinarian father and having both sons in the same field is like a dream fulfilled.
- 3 Reasons to Use a Dog Seat Cover in Your Car - Please rate thisSIZE:GROOMING:ENERGY LEVEL:EXERCISE REQUIREMENTS :FRIENDLINESS TOWARDS STRANGERS:WATCHDOG ABILITY:PROTECTION ABILITY:COLD TOLERANCE :HEAT TOLERANCE :Several pet people like to take their animals using them when they’re occurring short trips. The animals love to be on these journeys at the same time but they could be a a bit more messy than the usual human would. This […]
- What Is The Best Dog Training Method - Wow, if we as dog trainers knew the answer to that simple question we could all make a fortune. However there are as many ways to train a dog as there are trainers and each trainer has it’s own opinion. It’s is sort of like how do you raise a child. Everybody you talk to […]
- Why Does My Dog Ignore My Commands? - There are actually multiple reasons why your dog may be ignoring your commands. In this article we will discuss some of the reasons and what you can do to reverse that annoying behavior with the family pet. Why Does My Dog Ignore My CommandsOne of the most common reasons that a dog ignores it’s owners […]
News & Events
- Caring for pets shaped human evolution - Dogs, cats, cows and other domesticated animals may have been vital to human evolution, a new theory suggests. The uniquely human habit of taking in and employing animals — even competitors like wolves — spurred on human tool-making and language, which have both driven humanity’s success, paleoanthropologist Pat Shipman of Penn State University, says. “Wherever […]
- Dinosaur a part of modern day animals - Scientists have compared a dinosaur with several modern-day animals to settle who wins the heavy-weight head-butting title. The new findings confirm that the ancient bipedal dinosaur Stegocerascould knock out any of today’s top head-butters. Stegoceras probably used their domed skulls to ram each other over access to fertile females. The hard-hitting research was published in the journal PLoS […]
- Gurgaon society bans pets - The managing committee of a housing society here has banned its residents from keeping pets. The committee of Kanchunjunga Cooperative Group Housing Society (CGHS) in Sector 56 has justified its move citing a by-law that it claims exists in the original allotment letter issued to occupants. It has even issued a circular terming the presence of dogs […]
- Man- animal conflict still in Manas National Park - Shrinking space and shortage of food often forces wild animals towards populated areas. This friction results in the loss of life and property. The States have been compensating for the loss in terms of money but they now find it difficult to meet the rising demands for monetary relief. This was obvious at the two-day […]
- Netherlands parliament rules against ritual animal slaughter - Netherlands parliament rules against ritual animal slaughter The Netherlands‘ parliament has passed a bill banning any slaughter of livestock without stunning, removing an exemption that has long allowed orthodox Dutch Jews and Muslims to butcher animals according to their centuries-old dietary rules. However, the bill must still pass the senate and the government says it may be […]